Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why the title "While Folding Laundry..."

This is my first time setting up, maintaining, creating, sharing and participating in the Blog world. I decided to do this blogging thing in an attempt to connect with writers'. However, I am discovering that in my attempt to get back into the swing of writing, my creative juices are starting to churn. I enjoy discovering things..and the blog world appears to offer plenty of new discoveries. I look forward to sharing pieces of my writing and getting feedback.

Now, the title. I have many life experiences to aid in my creative writing. One experience that jumped to my mind as I was creating the title page for my blog was folding laundry with different family members when I was growing up. The things that I learned from this was amazing. My desire is to incorporate those experiences into my writing. My goal for my writing is for it to 1) Be a FUN creative outlet for me and 2) Publish it or maybe even a book will be born. I just really want to be open to whatever comes my way on this journey.

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Ramona--this is incredible! I wish you all the joy, knowledge and personal connection that I have found from this wild and weird world of blogging! (if you had seen my first attempt at a blog, you would know how impressed I am by yours!!!) HAVE FUN!
    Your new friend,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete